LS7 and LSX Engines
*See Fitment Tab for Details
The Magnum TVS2650 ‘Hot Rod’ kit for LS7 based engine applications is designed for all GM engines with LS7 heads. Designed to work with LS7 drive systems, this system is geared for your high horsepower hot rod and race applications.
*Pulley and Air Inlet Sold Separately. Please check pulley diagram to determine appropriate pulley selection.
- Features and Specifications
- Manuals, Documents, and Calibration
- Optimized inlet porting using Magnuson’s patented dynamic flow technology (DFT)
- Eaton TVS2650 high-helix rotor technology provides optimum efficiency across the entire rpm band
- Unrestricted discharge port opens to large plenum for maximum flow & distribution across the intercooler
- Custom fabricated intercooler for ultra-efficient post-supercharger air cooling
- Bolt-on pulleys allow for quick and easy changes to control boost across multiple applications
- Cartridge style drive design for ultimate flexibility to accommodate differing drive offsets
- CNC-machined ports for optimized airflow into engine cylinders.
- Vacuum bypass system with instantaneous boost response designed to unload supercharger at engine idle and part-throttle for improved fuel economy. Intercooled bypass air is recirculated through the supercharger for rapid cooldown and ultimate performance.
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
- Designed to fit GM small block V8 engines with LS7 style cylinder heads. Vehicle fitment is the end user’s responsibility.
*Pulley, Air Inlet, and fuel injectors Sold Separately. Please check pulley diagram to determine appropriate pulley selection.