2015-2020 Chevrolet Camaro*
*See Fitment Tab for Details
CARB EO Number:
Features and Specifications
Manuals, Documents, and Calibration
- Adds over 175 horsepower and more than 141 lb-ft of torque to a stock 2011 Camaro SS at 7psi, with huge improvements across the entire RPM band
- Magnuson Magnum TVS2650 Supercharger System designed specifically for the fifth-generation Camaro
- Eaton TVS2650 high-helix rotor technology provides optimum efficiency across the entire rpm band
- Optimized inlet porting using Magnuson’s patented dynamic flow technology (DFT)
- Unrestricted discharge port opens to large plenum for maximum flow & distribution across the intercooler
- Custom fabricated intercooler for ultra-efficient post-supercharger air cooling
- Bolt-on pulleys allow for quick and easy changes to control boost across multiple applications
- Cartridge style drive design for ultimate flexibility to accommodate differing drive offsets
- Designed to fit under the stock hood of LS3/L99 Camaro
- CNC-machined ports for optimized airflow into engine cylinders.
- Vacuum bypass system with instantaneous boost response designed to unload supercharger at engine idle and part-throttle for improved fuel economy. Intercooled bypass air is recirculated through the supercharger for rapid cooldown and ultimate performance.
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
- Includes handheld tuner device, calibration, and detailed step by step instructions for a seamless installation experience.
- Standard 3-year/36,000-mile limited Supercharger System Warranty.
- Chevrolet Camaro SS LS3/L99 2010-2015
PLEASE NOTE: Customers with 2011-15 Camaro SS 1LE vehicles will not be able to re-install the strut tower brace as it will not clear the supercharger lid.