2014-2018 GM Truck
2015-2020 GM SUV*
*See Fitment Tab For Details
CARB EO Number:
Take your GM Truck or SUV to the next level with Magnuson’s TVS2650 Magnum Supercharger System! Built off of our premium Magnum Performance Line, our Magnum Truck Kit will give your engine an incredible 45% boost in horsepower: 640 hp and 579 ft-lbs at the crank! Featuring a massive charge air cooler, sitting directly above the supercharger outlet for maximum cooling capability. The uniquely styled lid has been designed to allow consistent and uniform air flow to all eight cylinders, for reliable, repeatable performance— all day long!
At Magnuson, we only use the highest quality components in our supercharger kits, from our precision machined rotors and housings, right down to detailed step-by-step installation instructions. Order yours today and unleash the power of a Magnuson Supercharger on your Truck!
Features and Specifications
Manuals, Documents, and Calibration
- 640 hp and 579 ft-lbs at 8 lbs of boost.
- Magnuson TVS2650 Supercharger System designed to mount on GM L86 heads with OEM look, fit and finish.
- Utilizes Eaton TVS(r) Technology. High helix, four lobe rotors for maximum supercharger efficiency across entire speed range.
- High flow durable bar and plate charge air cooler set-up with ¾" water inlet and outlet ports reduce coolant restriction, allowing maximum flow with extremely high cooling efficiency.
- Vacuum bypass system for instantaneous boost response, improved part-load fuel economy, and rapid supercharger cooldown.
- Compatible with L86 stock 90mm throttle body, LT5 95mm throttle body, and up to a 103mm Nick Williams throttle body.
- Utilizes patented Dynamic Flow Tuning (DFT) inlet porting.
- Utilizes the factory beltline; the Magnum Truck System doesn’t compromise belt wrap of any components while providing over 180 degrees of supercharger pulley belt wrap.
- Unique housing, lid and intercooler geometry were developed and optimized to distribute airflow evenly across the large, highly efficient intercooler for maximum cooling to deliver consistent air charge temperatures in even the most challenging driving conditions including hot temperatures and towing .
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
- 3-year/36,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 2014-2018 GM Trucks with L86 6.2L Engine. Including the GMC Sierra, Chevrolet Silverado.
- 2015-2020 GM SUVs with L86 6.2L Engine. Including the Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe, Cadillac Escalade, and GMC Yukon.
Calibration available for stock or modified vehicles. Modifications must be documented when submitting the Calibration File Form to Magnuson. For extreme builds, please contact our Sales Department to verify suitability for tuning in advance of purchasing kit.
NOTE TO CUSTOMERS WITH MODIFIED VEHICLES: The Magnuson calibration included with this kit is intended to work on stock vehicle configurations, including stock trim levels and stock OEM vehicle options. Modifications to your stock vehicle including, but not limited to, engine, flywheel, clutch, torque converter, transmission, wheels, tires, axles, gears, driveshafts, induction system, exhaust system and additional weight (ie. bumpers, racks, etc.) can have a significant impact on your vehicle’s calibration and may require modifications to our calibration as supplied. While we attempt to minimize the need for modifications during our development process, it is impossible for our team to account for all possible build variations/combinations, and in some cases it may be necessary for you to supply an additional element of customization for your vehicle—custom calibration—and to work, at your own direction and expense, with a local service facility to address your unique combination of hardware and make calibration adjustments as necessary. Please be aware that standard product warranties and governmental emissions certifications are predicated on stock vehicle configurations, and vehicle modifications and calibration changes may affect or even void powertrain warranty and emissions certification status (such as CARB emissions certification). It is the sole responsibility of the customer making a warranty claim to prove that any vehicle modifications and calibration changes were within warranty. It also is the sole responsibility of the customer to determine if the modifications and changes comply with all local, state and federal emissions standards.