1997-2004 Toyota Tacoma
1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner
1997-1998 Toyota T100
2000-2003 Toyota Tundra
*See Fitment Tab for Details
Give your Toyota the power it deserves with the TVS1320 Supercharger System! This kit includes everything you need to supercharge your Truck or SUV. Engineered specifically for the 5VZ-FE 3.4L V6, this system delivers 42% MORE HORSEPOWER than stock and with an additional 23% MORE TORQUE. That's more than 260hp and 260lb-ft at the crank!
This system was developed to be a direct bolt on kit with minimal downtime, and straightforward installation. An enthusiast with basic tools can install the system in a weekend, or about a day for an experienced installer. The TVS1320 also looks and fits like OEM, almost like it belongs there. The supercharger itself is maintenance free; pre-filled and sealed, nothing to check or top off for the lifetime of the engine.
At Magnuson, we only use the highest quality components in our supercharger kits. Everything you need to supercharger your Toyota is included, right down to detailed step-by-step installation instructions. Order yours today and unleash the power of a Magnuson Supercharged Toyota!
- Features and Specifications
- Manuals, Documents, and Calibratio
- 262 hp and 263 ft-lbs at the crank.
- Utilizes Eaton TVS Technology incorporating high helix, four lobe rotors for maximum supercharger efficiency across entire speed range.
- 30% larger displacement volume than the MP62 supercharger system.
- Vacuum bypass system with instantaneous boost response designed to unload supercharger at engine idle and part-throttle for improved fuel economy.
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
- Utilizes your vehicle's stock tune.
- CARB certification (EO# D-488-57)
- Standard 3-year/36,000-mile limited Supercharger System Warranty.
1997-2004 Toyota Tacoma 3.4L V6
1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner 3.4L V6
1997-1998 Toyota T100 3.4L V6
2000-2003 Toyota Tundra 3.4L V6
*Also available for other 5VZ-FE 3.4L V6 platforms, other applications may require custom calibration.