2007-2021 5.7L TVS1900 TRD or Magnuson Supercharged Tundras
*See Fitment Tab for Details
Magnuson has proudly been manufacturing superchargers for the 2nd Gen Toyota Tundra since 2007, when it began making Tundra superchargers for the Toyota TRD program. Almost all of those Tundras are still on the road today, many of which have reached the point that they require refurbishment. The Magnum Performance Toyota Supercharger Upgrade Kit provides the perfect alternative to refurbishing high-mileage supercharger systems.
The Magnum Performance Tundra Upgrade kit includes a replacement supercharger, featuring the hugely efficient TVS2650 rotors and a massive charge air cooler, along with all of the components needed to connect the supercharger to your existing front end drive and cooling system. The upgrade kit's larger rotors produce cooler intake air temps, meaning less stress on your engine, while still producing 560 hp and 563 ft-lbs at the crank!
Designed specifically for the second generation Toyota Tundras equipped with the 5.7L V8, the Magnum Performance Series TVS2650 sets the gold standard for performance. No excuses, no compromises. A supercharger system designed for volume, maximum airflow, unrestricted inlets, optimized charge air cooler; a system capable of big boost and horsepower while being efficient across all engine speeds.
The Magnum Performance Series Tundra Supercharger System features an Eaton TVS2650 high-helix rotor group; the extremely versatile and ultra-efficient setup that produces well over 1,000 rear wheel horsepower. The TVS2650 rotor group is OEM-tested and validated and has been proven to be the perfect foundation for the Magnum Performance Series. Around that rotor group, our Magnuson engineers worked hard to develop an all-new high-speed airflow distribution system. Leveraging our patented Dynamic Flow Technology (DFT), each supercharger housing features optimized inlet porting and a large unrestricted discharge port for maximum flow and distribution across a large, custom intercooler with billet endcaps, which provides ultra-efficient post-supercharger air cooling. The large lid also features dual coolant inlet and outlet ports to deliver ample coolant flow to the intercooler for lower air temps under any condition and any level of boost.
At Magnuson, we only use the highest quality components in our supercharger kits. Everything you need to upgrade your Tundra is included, right down to detailed step-by-step installation instructions. Order yours today and unleash the power of the Magnum Performance Series!
- Features and Specifications
- Manuals, Documents, and Calibration
- 560 hp and 563 ft-lbs at the crank.
- Includes all components needed to upgrade your TVS1900 supercharger system to the Magnum Performance TVS2650 Supercharger System.
- Utilizes Eaton TVS Technology incorporating high helix, four lobe rotors for maximum supercharger efficiency across entire speed range.
- Utilizes patented Dynamic Flow Tuning (DFT) inlet porting.
- Bolt-on anodized billet cartridge-style front drive allows for future belt line upgrades.
- High flow charge air cooler set-up with ¾" water inlet and outlet ports reduce coolant restriction, allowing maximum flow with extremely high cooling efficiency.
- CNC-machined ports for optimized airflow into engine cylinders.
- Vacuum bypass system with instantaneous boost response designed to unload supercharger at engine idle and part-throttle for improved fuel economy. Intercooled bypass air is recirculated through the supercharger for rapid cooldown and ultimate performance.
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
- Reuses your Supercharged Tundra's existing tune.
- Standard 3-year/36,000-mile limited Supercharger System Warranty.
- 2007-2021 Toyota 5.7L Tundra with TRD or Magnuson TVS1900 Supercharger Systems