2010-2018 Toyota Tundra*
*See Fitment Tab for Details
CARB EO Number:
While the Tundra’s 5.7L 3UR-FBE V8 is fairly powerful in its stock guise, Magnuson's Toyota Tundra Supercharger System takes it to near NASCAR level, delivering a titanic 550hp and 550lb-ft of torque at the crank at a mere 7psi. Engineered for 2010-2018 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8 Flex Fuel engines, this system’s integrated design offers a “like factory” under-hood appearance as well as the benefits of a large charger air cooler, larger plenum and tapered runners for even greater performance over the OEM design.
This roots type supercharger delivers big power the moment you touch the throttle. Boost pressure builds FAST, with none of the lag associated with other types of forced induction or being ‘peaky’ like a turbocharger can be. The TVS1900 roots blower provides massive torque and power across the entire rev-band owing to its efficient flow and enhanced cooling. To deliver that 550hp consistently, the TVS1900’s large charge air cooler is engineered to reduce pressure drop, while still achieving excellent cooling effectiveness, thanks to large bore coolant lines and front mounted radiator to keep those extra ponies from disappearing due to heatsoak.
At the heart of the Magnuson Supercharger System is Eaton’s latest Twin Vortices Series (TVS) supercharger unit, the TVS1900. A positive displacement, roots style blower is cast as a single unit, which eliminates potential leak points and allows for a slim, compact design. This makes the unit compact so it’s easier to install, quiet (when you don’t have your foot in it), and since the unit is prefilled and sealed, there’s nothing to fill or oil to change for the blower’s lifetime.
Flex Fuel Note: The addition of the Supercharger System to the Flex Fuel vehicle requires changes to the fuel system to convert the engine to run on Premium gasoline only for maximum performance. Modifications include upgraded fuel injectors and a specific calibration. Once these changes are made, the vehicle will no longer run on E85 fuel.
Features and Specifications
Manuals, Documents, and Calibration
- 550hp & 550lbs-ft at the crank in standard kit form on an unmodified truck
- Calibration included for standard kit on stock truck
- Installs can usually be completed within one day
- Also available as a “Tuner kit”, please call for more information
- PREMIUM 91 OCTANE GASOLINE FUEL REQUIRED - Do not use E85 fuel after installation of Supercharger
- CARB Certification EO# D-488-50
- 2010-2018 (3UR-FBE) Toyota Tundra Flex Fuel 5.7L V8
*Flex fuel trucks have engine code 3UR-FBE, VIN 5th digit is "W".
- Also available as a "Tuner Kit" without calibration for other 3UR-FE 5.7L V8 Flex Fuel platforms, please inquire within
- 3UR-FBE - 2010-2018 Toyota Land Cruiser 5.7L V8 Flex Fuel (requires custom work for installation kit, and custom calibration)
- 3UR-FBE - 2010-2018 Lexus LX570 5.7L V8 Flex Fuel (requires custom work for installation kit, and custom calibration)
* PREMIUM 91 OCTANE GASOLINE FUEL REQUIRED. DO NOT USE E85 FUEL ONCE THE SUPERCHARGER KIT HAS BEEN INSTALLED . THE USE OF E85 FUEL WILL RESULT IN ENGINE DAMAGE OR FAILURE