2008-2015 Toyota Land Cruiser
2008-2015 Lexus LX570
*See Fitment Tab for Details
CARB EO Number:
The Land Cruiser and LX570 5.7L 3UR-FE V8 is potent in its stock form, Magnuson's Toyota Land Cruiser/ Lexus LX70 Supercharger System takes it to the next level level, delivering a mammoth 543hp and 535lb-ft of torque at the crank at just 7psi. Engineered for 2008-2015 Land Cruiser and LX570 5.7L V8 engines, this system’s integrated design offers a “like factory” look under the hood as well as the benefits of a large charger air cooler, larger plenum and tapered runners for even greater performance over the OEM design.
This roots type supercharger delivers big power the moment you touch the throttle. Boost pressure builds FAST, with none of the lag associated with other types of forced induction. The TVS1900 roots blower provides massive torque and power across the entire rev band owing to its efficient flow and enhanced cooling. To deliver that 543hp consistently, the TVS1900’s large charge air cooler is engineered to reduce pressure drop, while still achieving excellent cooling effectiveness, thanks to large bore coolant lines and front mounted radiator to keep heat soak at bay.
At Magnuson, we only use the highest quality components in our supercharger kits. Everything you need to supercharger your SUV is included, right down to detailed step-by-step installation instructions. Order yours today and unleash the power of a Magnuson Supercharged Toyota!
Features and Specifications
Manuals, Documents, and Calibration
- 543hp & 535lbs-ft to the crank in standard form on unmodified truck
- Positive displacement roots blower provides instant Response with zero Lag
- Robust cooling for consistent all-day-long performance
- Typically professionally installed within one day or a weekend by an enthusiast
- CARB EO D-488-50
- PREMIUM 91 OCTANE GASOLINE FUEL REQUIRED
- 2008-2015 Toyota Land Cruiser 5.7L V8 (3UR-FE)
- 2008-2015 Lexus LX570 5.7L V8 (3UR-FE)