*See fitment tab for details
The Magnuson TVS2300 ‘Hot Rod’ kit for LS3 based engine applications is designed for all GM engines with rectangular port LS3 heads. Designed to work with popular Camaro and Truck accessory drive systems, this supercharger is geared towards owners of LS engine swap projects that desire performance and durability on a tighter budget! The Hot Rod TVS2300 can support up to 800 HP with an appropriately built engine.
The Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger, operating with a 3.9" (99mm) pulley (sold separately) on a 6.0L LS, generates a conservative 6 psi of boost. This results in power gains of approximately 120 horsepower and 120 foot-pounds of torque at the rear wheels, without any additional modifications.
The Supercharger's large liquid-to-air intercooler keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in check, providing consistent and repeatable performance. When combined with one of our separately available Magnuson universal cooling systems, you have a supercharger system with IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees (Fahrenheit) over the ambient temperature. The Supercharger features a vacuum operated bypass system allowing air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to “free-spin" under light engine loads. While in "free-spin," the supercharger uses less than a third of a horsepower allowing your supercharged vehicle to maintain stock-like drivability and fuel economy - giving you a package that delivers power without compromise.
Magnuson’s TVS2300 supercharger utilizes EATON’s latest 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology found in such industry leading performance vehicles as the Corvette ZR-1, the Cadillac CTS-V, and the Mustang GT500. These Twin Vortices Series Superchargers feature a pair of four-lobe, high-helix rotors with 160-degrees of overall twist that are housed in Magnuson’s patented high-flow housing. This highly efficient package requires less power to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures, and is much quieter than many of its competitors. These superchargers are all manufactured in our TS16949 certified facility – the highest ISO OEM quality certification standard in the market.
Available separately, the Radix Max Tensioner assembly will make it easy to incorporate the factory truck drive accessories and the Hot Rod 2300 supercharger into a single beltline.
- Features and Specifications
- Manuals, Documentation
- TVS2300 Hybrid-roots supercharger
- Designed for port injection fuel system with hard anodized, extruded aluminum fuel rails with ½” thru bore. Does not include injectors or fuel crossovers
- 180deg. rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency
- Fast response, vacuum bypass system designed to unload supercharger at engine idle speeds and allow intercooled air to be recirculated through the supercharger for rapid cooldown while virtually eliminating parasitic loss
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High thermal efficiency
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist
- Accepts short, medium, or tall style injectors
- LS3 Engines (rectangular port heads)
- Designed to work with Truck and Camaro Drive Systems
Compatible Magnuson Pulleys: