Dodge 5.7L (2011+)/6.1L Engines
*See fitment tab for deails
The Magnuson Magnum TVS2650 ‘Hot Rod’ kit brings the efficiency and performance from our hugely popular Challenger/Charger Supercharger System to your next HEMI engine swap project. The Magnum TVS2650 Supercharger System is designed specifically for Dodge 5.7L and 6.4L engines with a Challenger/Charger accessory drive system. (Click here for the Magnum Hot Rod kit for 2009-2010 5.7L and 6.4L Engines)
Built with both engine swaps and high horsepower builds in mind, on a stock 6th Generation Charger, the kit produces 155hp and 155 ft-lbs of torque with no other modifications. With appropriate engine modifications, the Magnum TVS2650 Hot Rod Kit is capable of supporting up to 1500 Horsepower.
The Supercharger's large liquid-to-air intercoolers keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in check, providing consistent and repeatable performance. When combined with one of our separately available Magnuson universal cooling systems, you have a supercharger system with IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees (Fahrenheit) over the ambient temperature. The Supercharger features a vacuum operated bypass system allowing air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to “free-spin" under light engine loads. While in "free-spin," the supercharger uses less than a third of a horsepower allowing your supercharged vehicle to maintain stock-like drivability and fuel economy - giving you a package that delivers power without compromise.
Order yours today and unleash the power of the Manuson Supercharger on your build!
The HEMI Idler Assembly is designed specifically for Dodge Chargers and Challengers using the Magnum Performance HEMI Kit. The Idler is the perfect fit for your stock 5.7, 6.1L, or 6.4L Belt line.
- Features and Specifications
- Manuals, Documents, and Calibration
- Utilizes Eaton TVS Technology incorporating high helix, four lobe rotors for maximum supercharger efficiency across entire speed range.
- Utilizes patented Dynamic Flow Tuning (DFT) inlet porting.
- Bolt-on anodized billet cartridge-style front drive allows for future belt line upgrades.
- High flow dual charge air cooler set-up with ¾" water inlet and outlet ports reduce coolant restriction, allowing maximum flow with extremely high cooling efficiency.
- CNC-machined ports for optimized airflow into engine cylinders.
- Vacuum bypass system with instantaneous boost response designed to unload supercharger at engine idle and part-throttle for improved fuel economy.
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
- Standard 3-year/36,000-mile limited Supercharger System Warranty.
- Dodge 5.7L (11+) and 6.1L Engines