2017-2024 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1*
2016-2019 Cadillac CTS-V
*See Fitment Tab for Details
CARB EO Number:
Take your ZL1 or V3 to the next level with Magnuson’s TVS2650 Magnum Supercharger System! Built off of our premium Magnum Performance Line, our Camaro Magnum System will give your engine an incredible 76 extra horsepower resulting in 726 hp and 690 ft-lbs at the crank! The two massive charge air coolers provide maximum cooling capability for reliable, repeatable performance all day long!
At Magnuson, we only use the highest quality components in our supercharger kits. Everything you need to supercharge your Camaro is included, right down to detailed step-by-step installation instructions. Order yours today and unleash the power of a Magnuson Supercharger on your Camaro!
- Features and Specifications
- Manuals, Documents, and Calibration
- 726 hp and 690 ft-lbs at 13 lbs of boost.
- Magnuson TVS2650 Supercharger System designed to mount to GM LT4 heads with OEM look, fit and finish.
- Utilizes Eaton TVS Technology incorporating high helix, four lobe rotors for maximum supercharger efficiency across entire speed range.
- Utilizes patented Dynamic Flow Tuning (DFT) inlet porting.
- Designed to fit under the hood of LT4 vehicles.
- Bolt-on anodized billet cartridge-style front drive allows for future belt line upgrades.
- High flow dual charge air cooler set-up with ¾" water inlet and outlet ports reduce coolant restriction, allowing maximum flow with extremely high cooling efficiency.
- CNC-machined ports for optimized airflow into engine cylinders.
- Vacuum bypass system with instantaneous boost response designed to unload supercharger at engine idle and part-throttle for improved fuel economy. Intercooled bypass air is recirculated through the supercharger for rapid cooldown and ultimate performance.
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
- Includes handheld tuner device, calibration, and detailed step by step instructions for a seamless installation experience.
- Standard 3-year/36,000-mile limited Supercharger System Warranty. Additional 3-year/36,000-mile limited Powertrain warranty may apply.
- 2017-2024 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 with LT4 Engine
- 2016-2019 Cadillac CTS-V with LT4 Engine
*2023-2024 Model Year vehicles can expect to experience a few days delay for their calibration file to be provided. To avoid unnecessary delays, always start the ECM calibration process first.