2006-2009 Toyota 4Runner
*See fitment tab for more details
CARB EO Number:
Magnuson’s Toyota 4Runner MP90 Supercharger System is designed exclusively for 2006 - 2009 model years, equipped with the 4.0L 1GR-FE V6 engine. In stock trim with no other system modifications, this kit delivers 5-6psi for 305 hp and 335+ ft-lbs of torque at the crank. That’s 25% more power than the stock V6!!!
Engineered to be robust, system incorporates High-thermal transfer intercooler for maximum aircharge cooling, yielding super low inlet air temps for consistent power from startup to shut down and to abate belt slip even under extreme conditions, the MP90 boasts a custom engineered supercharger belt-drive system for worry-free driving both on and off-road.
This system was developed to be a direct bolt on kit with minimal downtime, and straightforward installation. An enthusiast with basic tools can install the system in a weekend, or about a day for an experienced installer. In addition, a Magnuson calibration is included so the ‘tuning’ is already done for you. The TVS1900 also looks and fits like OEM, almost like it belongs there. With no cutting or welding, it’s also easily reverted to stock. The supercharger itself is maintenance free- pre-filled and sealed, nothing to check or top off for the lifetime of the engine.
With Toyota reliability and Magnuson power, what are you waiting for?
- Features and Specifications
- Manuals, Documents, and Calibration
- 305 hp and 335 ft-lbs at the crank.
- Vacuum bypass system with instantaneous boost response designed to unload supercharger at engine idle and part-throttle for improved fuel economy.
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
- CARB certification (EO# D-488-40)
- Standard 3-year/36,000-mile limited Supercharger System Warranty.
2006- 2009 Toyota 4Runner vehicles with the 1GR-FE 4.0L V6 engine with automatic or manual transmission.